The pumped storage power plant is one of the 17 electrons that make up the Dychów Hydroelectric Power Plant. This group is part of Polska Grupa Energetyczna. The Dychów power plant is the main element in the Dychowski Hydroboil system and processes the potential energy of the Bóbr river inflow.
Technical devices that are part of the renewable energy plant, due to continual work require constant control and renovation. In order to obtain current technical documentation of the pipe entering the equipment of the Power Plant in Dychów, 114 scans were carried out. The entire measurement process amounted to only a few hours, the cloud of points obtained by this method was the basis for the 3D model of the pipe that was to be replaced.
Scan area: 756m2
- The accuracy of the development +/- 5mm;
- detailed architectural and construction inventory
- minimizing costs by avoiding interruption of work on the premises of the measured object and by eliminating possible collisions at the stage of project implementation based on the outdated technical documentation of the investment;
- saving time through the use of a modern measurement method;
- 3D model providing necessary technical data, enabling proper operation of facilities.