Sułkowice Mill, located in Wrocław, is one of the most significant industrial complexes of the 20th century. Erected in 1890, a complex of brick buildings over the years served as a mill, pottery, granarier and pea peasants. After the closure of the production activity in 2008, a marketplace was located in the mill, and the object itself was registered as a monument in 2010. Since the erection, the industrial complex has undergone two modernizations, but at the moment there is no current technical documentation of the actual state of the object, which would allow for a peaceful and quick revitalization of the buildings. Our team was in the face of such a challenge.
In just 5 days, 1 415 scans were performed using a reliable laser scanner FARO Focus 3D X130. As a result of the post-processing study, 2D documentation was prepared and handed over to the design team, which will transform the mill into a lively public facility.
Cubature: 84 000 m2
- detailed architectural and construction inventory;
- time saving through the use of an innovative inventory measurement method;
- minimization costs by eliminating possible collisions at the stage of project implementation based on outdated technical documentation of the investment;
- measurement accuracy: +/- 5 mm.