Architectural, construction and conservation inventory has never been so easy. Thanks to 3D scanning technology, we significantly reduce both field and chamber work time. The result of 3D scanning is a point cloud that faithfully represents the building’s geometry and forms the basis for further development.
The combination of 3D scanning, drone raids, GPR underground detection and total station measurements allows you to provide comprehensive 3D spatial data, both underground and ground-based, indoors and in hard-to-reach places.
Depending on the clients’ needs, we advise optimal and comprehensive solutions. The product of point cloud conversion can be: developed 2D documentation, 3D models developed in Autodesk Revit or ArchiCAD. 2D documentation is generated on the basis of 3D models with the possibility of manual detailing of architectural details. The study is exported to DWG and PDF.
Clients who need the BIM model for further design work are made available depending on the RVT (Autodesk Revit), PLN (ArchiCAD) or IFC software as a universal format for exchanging data between BIM environments.
MAIN BENEFITS OF 3D SCANNING:
- UNSIGNITY AND PRECISION – Full precise 3D geometry of the object as opposed to manual sketches, which are made using the classical method.
- TIME IS MONEY – Complicated geometry or elements at heights are not a problem for 3D scanning technology. No scaffolding or specialized booms are needed, as in the case of classical measurement
- COLLISION – 3D scanning does not suspend ongoing work on site
- VISUALIZATION – The acquired point cloud with 3D models is an interesting form of promotion, investment presentation and existing facilities
- BIM model – Intelligent 3D model
- 3D models
- Full 2D / 3D architectural and construction documentation
- Conservation documentation
- Visualizations and animations
- scene2Go – panoramas 360 – Virtual Inspection with the ability to take measurements and communicate between design offices
The purpose of the order was to make an inventory […]
It took several days to scan the area of about […]
The modernization of architectural objects always requires relying on current […]
The ideal solution for preparing new technical documentation in the […]
The implementation of the project in the process of revitalization […]
Laser scanning is ideal for preparing construction documentation and checking […]
Obtaining up-to-date architectural data is an important aspect when renovating […]
In August 2018 we perform a 3D scan of the […]
For the purposes of modernizing the facade of the tenement […]
Sułkowice Mill, located in Wrocław, is one of the most […]
The municipality of Opoczno plans to renovate public buildings. For […]
Precise 3D scanning allows you to design newly used machine […]
The current 2D documentation is the basis for the implementation […]
3D scanning of the Chinese hotel Zhong Hua, located on […]
Unusual design with an interesting history – Warsaw Rotunda, is […]