Scanning laser ideally suited to the the process of reverse engineering. The first part of the project is the realization of intelligent 3D models silos on them cyclones, pumps and construction. The next step required to strengthen the design and implementation of indicated by the contracting authority flaps explosion at the silos and cyclones. The final product was the issue of design documentation.
Measurements using traditional methods silos and construction on them, it would take a very long time and it would be big error. By using laser scanning, measurement took one day. The final point cloud consisted of 60 stations, including the land belonging silos. With the scanner Faro Focus x130 and the use of checkpoints, obtained very high accuracy studies confirmed the reports. In addition to the development of point clouds, also performed WebShare. WebShare allows you to display point clouds in the form of panoramic views. It is an extremely useful tool to perform additional measurements and readings coordinates.
Laser scanning significantly easier and reduced the time to update the documentation silos, perform pressure tests and the design of explosion-proof flap and reinforcement of the structure.
- inventory made in one day – the incomparable time with traditional methods;
- do not pausing production or other work carried out;
- saving time and minimizing costs to a minimum;
- accuracy develop +/- 3mm;
- implementation of intelligent 3D model – information about the properties of the material used;
- with digital pressure tests, avoiding the subsequent major repairs and downtime in production;
- designing flaps explosion avoiding existing nearby facilities and pipelines;
- precise design documentation;
- WebShare – High resolution panoramic scenes.