BIM – 3D MODELING
Thanks to the use of measuring technologies, i.e. 3D laser scanning and photogrammetry, we obtain complete spatial data. Based on the point cloud, we create 3D BIM models in Revit and ArchiCAD environments, at various levels of detail.
The 3D BIM model that represents the object contains additional information, creating a large database. Individual elements of the object are defined separately. Made 3D models are characterized by ease and automation for generating 2D plans, cross-sections or elevation plans. The 3D BIM model can be supplemented with piping, electrical (MEP) installations.
- Facility management – easier generation of 2D documentation, calculations of façade surfaces, walls, etc.
- Current data – the 3D model can be updated during subsequent upgrades, thanks to which the 3D documentation remains valid
- Visualization and animation of the object
- Creating virtual 3D presentations – for rent
- Recreating the 3D space model for decision-making purposes – developing a design with minimal risk of collision
- Static and dynamic calculations
- 3D printing
- Spatial analysis
and many others…
- native 3D model in RVT (Revit) or PLN (ArchiCAD)
- 3D models in IFC
- 3D models in DWG
- 3D models ready for 3D printing