The main product we receive from the photogrammetric raid carried out with the help of BSP is:
- Digital Terrain Model (NMT), which is a digital reflection of the terrain surface
- Numerical Terrain Coverage Model (NMPT), which presents the surface model with natural and anthropogenic elements.
These models have found a number of applications in the following industries: construction, road, mining, telecommunications, monuments, tourism and agriculture.
We use drones for tasks related to various types of inspections of hard to reach places, e.g. wind farms, roofs, heaps, etc., by taking photos or video recordings. UAVs have also been used in works related to the assessment of the technical condition of buildings and critical infrastructure facilities. The ability to create 3D models of real objects with a combination of 3D laser scanning allows for faithful reproduction of buildings, cultural heritage objects and others.
We also use unmanned aerial vehicles to create orthophotomaps, which are characterized by parameters that enable the update of basic maps, regulation of legal status or use as material for further spatial planning.
Non-metric photos taken from the raid allow you to obtain a three-dimensional model, by recognizing the same points from multiple camera positions. Then, the 3D model can be presented as a dense point cloud and subjected to further spatial analysis and calculations.
- faster acquisition of spatial data compared to classic measurements,
- high quality of the final product,
- the ability to combine data with laser scanning, obtaining even greater accuracy and quality,
- non-invasive measurement of hard to reach areas,
- great way to visualize data.
- development of 3D models,
- creating orthophotomaps,
- technical inspections of hard-to-reach objects,
- creating a Digital Terrain Model and a Digital Terrain Model,
- photos, aerial panoramas 360.
Our company carries out orders using 3D laser scanning not […]
As part of one order, an attempt was made to […]
One of the industrial projects that was carried out concerned […]
Designing additional systems or modern solutions for existing facilities, such […]
Scanning an object such as a refinery is a challenge […]
Currently, drones are a widely used instrument in the world […]
To create a database for later inspection of the road […]
Together with the students of National Higher School of Film, […]
The purpose of the order was to make an inventory […]
3D laser scanning is increasingly used to present historic objects […]
3D scanning was used to faithfully reconstruct the yacht’s hull […]
The aim of the AIDA Diva laser scanning was to […]
The Costa Pacifica and Costa Diadema cruisers have been scanned […]
One of the projects from the maritime industry concerned the […]
One of the interesting ships that was scanned was undoubtedly […]