GEORADAR – UNDERGROUND 3D SCAN
Underground 3D scanning using a GPR, allows detection of underground objects.
Georadar and GPR technology is used in many industries and construction. This is due to outdated and low quality of the technical documentation of underground infrastructure. Lack of knowledge and awareness of the location of pipes, cables, optical fibers and other objects can lead to serious failures, sometimes loss of health and life. That is why it is worth to verify underground utilities before each investment.
Many years of experience combined with top-shelf instruments will detect and map 3D shallow and deep structures with different resolutions. Using the DS2000 GPR, underground objects can be found below 6m, with an accuracy of several centimeters.
- increasing work safety
- effective management of the investment process
- reduction of investment implementation costs
- minimizing the risk of damage to underground infrastructure
- no design changes
- 3D mapping of underground utilities – detection of pipes, electric cables, optical fibers
- archaeological research, finding underground structures
- detection of foundations
- safe digging
- inspection of cracks, floor projections
- road inspections
- airport inspections
- supporting trenchless technologies
- reinforcement detection