The object of 3D scanning was the Municipal Theater in Gdynia them. Witold Gombrowicz. This is the only dramatic theater in Gdynia. On October 24, 1959, the inaugurating activity of the theater, then known as the Coastal Theater Coastal Stage, premiered the “Maidens’ Vows” by Aleksander Fredro. Since 1991 it has been called the Municipal Theater, and since 2000 it has been the patron of Witold Gombrowicz.
3D scanning is extremely important when developing an architectural inventory. This measurement technology significantly accelerates the process of object modeling in BIM technology – scan2revit. With so geometrically complex buildings, certainty and geometrical accuracy is very important, the planned subsequent upgrades, expansions. 3D scanning also allows the preparation of panoramas 360, which significantly facilitate the identification of smaller details and enables virtual inspections.
Usable area: 4 400 m2
Volume: 16 800 m3
- the accuracy of the development +/- 5 mm;
- 3D scanning did not affect the functioning of the theater in any way;
- the cross-sections are created quickly in any place;
- implementation of the intelligent 3D model BIM (scan2bim);
- cooperation with many industry during the modernization or extension project;
- the ability to perform virtual inspections without leaving your office;
- WebShare – high resolution panoramic scenes.