Laser scanning was used to develop an architectural 3D inventory of the School of Administration and Economics in Gdynia. The object with an area of 5000 m2, with a volume of 17745 m3 was inventoried in 4 days. The end result was the development of a uniform point cloud, webshare – 360 panorama web browser and visualizations. On the basis of the point cloud, a 3D model of the BIM technology was made as well as an architectural 2D inventory.
Usable area: 5 000 m2;
Volume: 17 745 m3.
- spatial measurement carried out in 4 days – an unparalleled time with traditional methods;
- the accuracy of the development +/- 5mm;
- implementation of the intelligent 3D model BIM (scan2bim)
- elimination of possible collisions at the design stage, implementation of several concepts and selection of the best
- cooperation with many industry owners during the modernization of the facility;
- WebShare – high resolution panoramic scenes;
- the ability to make 2D documentation of projections, cross-sections.