As a partner of SMARTTECH 3D, we made a 3D scan of a truck cab. In this case, 3D scanning was used to prepare the appropriate basis for designing fire engine elements. The scan3D surface optical scanner 5 Mpix with a measurement accuracy of 0.1 mm was used for the measurement. The 3D model was developed in Geomagic Design X.
- trouble-free design of new elements on a digital 3D model;
- the ability to redesign elements;
- saving time and material;
- development of the assembly method;
- measuring accuracy is 0.1 mm;
- the ability to copy the operation tree to other CAD programs, i.e. SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, NX, Inventor;
- model export in any CAD format.