Depending on the purpose of 3D scanning, we offer a point cloud in shades of gray or in color (HDR). 3D scanning with color requires more time during measurement, while it also acquires a realistic texture of objects.
THE CLOUD OF POINTS IS THE PERFECT STARTING MATERIAL FOR:
- Recreation of architectural documentation with drawn details in the form of 2D CAD drawings
- Development of the spatial model and the BIM model
- Making a 3D mesh model adapted for 3D printing
- Virtual tours
- High resolution orthoimages
- High resolution animations and visualizations
MAIN BENEFITS OF 3D SCANNING:
- UNSIGNITY AND PRECISION – Full precise 3D geometry of the object as opposed to manual sketches, which are made using the classical method.
- TIME IS MONEY – Complicated geometry or elements at heights are not a problem for 3D scanning technology. No scaffolding or specialized booms are needed, as in the case of classical measurement
- ACCURACY – high precision and detail of measurement
- VISUALIZATION – The acquired cloud of points with 3D models is an interesting form of promotion and presentation of existing historic buildings
The implementation of the project in the process of revitalization […]
Obtaining up-to-date architectural data is an important aspect when renovating […]
Unusual design with an interesting history – Warsaw Rotunda, is […]