The object of the 3D laser scan was a historic manor house in Skrzynki near Poznań, located at Park Square 1. The manor house is entered in the register of monuments with the register no .: 2188 / A from 29.05.1990. The manor was built at the end of the 19th century on a rectangular plan for the German Inffland family. In 1990, the mansion was thoroughly rebuilt. For a long time, there was a Training and Holiday Center of the District Public Roads Directorate. Currently, the manor is in the possession of the city of Poznań, where by the end of 2017 a conference and training center will be established there. In a small park, the attraction is the exhibition of old road machines.
Laser scanning was used to develop an architectural 3D inventory, based on which an intelligent model of a manor house in BIM technology (scan2bim) was created. The historic building with an area of 1900 m2, with a volume of 7300 m3 has been inventoried in 4 days. The final result was the development of a uniform point cloud, webshare – an internet 360 panorama viewer based on a point cloud, a 3D model of a manor house and 2D architectural inventory.
- spatial measurement carried out in 4 days – an unparalleled time with traditional methods;
- the accuracy of the development +/- 5mm;
- implementation of the intelligent 3D model BIM (scan2bim);
- elimination of possible collisions at the design stage, implementation of several concepts and selection of the best;
- cooperation with many industry owners during the modernization of the facility;
- WebShare – high resolution panoramic scenes;
- the ability to make 2D documentation of projections, cross-sections.