3D scanning can be used for all spatial analysis. This technology significantly speeds up this process based on accurate spatial data. Depending on the spatial problem, we use precision scanners, geodetic scanners, drones, GPR or a combination thereof. Thanks to the knowledge, experience, the latest 3D scanners and specialized software, we provide 3D reports in which we contain all the necessary information.
- verticality test of walls and facades;
- floor flatness analysis;
- tank probing – net and gross volume calculations;
- insolation analysis;
- design collision testing;
- verification of as-built during the construction (architecture, structure, installation);
- collision analysis for the transport of large objects;
- detection of underground infrastructure, before drilling.