3D scanning and end products give the opportunity to move to augmented reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR). Point clouds, 3D models (BIM), 3D mesh models, thanks to external services such as sketchfab, can be viewed in digital reality on your own computer, tablet and VR glasses. The use of VR and AR is very wide. Is increasingly used as a training sumulator, offer a lease object at a distance or design verification collision. 3D models of museum objects, entire buildings, industrial facilities and refineries can be made available.
- virtual inspection without leaving the office;
- distance office rental offers;
- sun exposure test in a building;
- creating training simulators;
- object and product presentation;
- collision investigation;
- innovative 3D concepts.