The full 3D inventory with the use of 3D scanning technology was carried out at the Railway Station in Prabuty. The main goal of 3D scanning was to develop a 3D model along with a full architectural and construction inventory, which will be used for further planning purposes. 3D scanning has allowed to maintain very strict deadlines for documentation development.
Useable area: 1 184 m2
Volume: 6 100 m3
- the accuracy of the development +/- 5 mm;
- 3D scanning did not affect the functioning of the railway station in any way;
- the cross-sections are created quickly in any place;
- implementation of the intelligent 3D model BIM (scan2bim);
- cooperation with many industry during the modernization or extension project;
- the ability to perform virtual inspections without leaving your office;
- WebShare – high resolution panoramic scenes.