3D scanning provides a new quality of data supporting the works of architectural, industrial and design. It is currently the most effective method of obtaining spatial data.
In my work I use:
- Faro laser scanner Focus 3D x130 ideal for 3D scanning space, architectural, industrial and large size object
- Z+F laser scanner IMAGER 5006ex with ATEX certified, which meets all the requirements for certification for eligible equipment in potentially explosive areas
- SMARTTECH optical scanners for quality control, reverse engineering, digitization of museum objects, where is necessary high precision and accuracy several microns
- UAV drones to perform orthophoto, supplement the data in hard to reach places and modeling of large spaces
- SLR Nikon D800 with photogrammetric software to perform high distribution of 3D models
The obtained data are an ideal basis for the development of our:
- real 3D modeling
- inteligent 3D modeling with attributes
- BIM – Building Information Management
- technical documentation 2D
- architectural documentation and conversion
- detail engineering
- visualization and animation
- 3D models for 3D printing
scan 3D offer you a wide range of opportunities for obtaining and processing of spatial data. By working with the best specialists in the industry, I undertake to realize the most challenging jobs.
Feel free to get to know my offer.